In order to use Happy WiFi's services, you should read and abide by the "User Terms of Service" (hereinafter referred to as "this Agreement"). Please be sure to read carefully and fully understand the contents of each clause, especially the clauses that exempt or limit liability. Once you register as a member, or actually use Happy WiFi's services and products ( referred to as “Happy WiFi”, “this platform”, “this site, “we”, “us”, or “our”) , you are deemed to have recognized and accepted all the terms of this agreement.
Happy WiFi Services are only for people 13 years old and over. If we learn someone under 13 is using Happy WiFi Services, we’ll terminate their account.
1. SCOPE OF AGREEMENT
2. Account and Security
（1）You may need to register for a Happy WiFi account when using the services of Happy WiFi . Happy WiFi specially reminds you to keep your account number and password properly. When you are finished using it, you should exit safely. Because your improper storage may result in theft of your password or theft of your password, you are responsible for it. Happy WiFi will not be liable for any account security, privacy protection and other issues that are not caused by Happy WiFi 's unilateral reasons and the losses caused by all parties.
（2）Happy WiFi prohibits users from privately transferring paid or unpaid accounts to avoid disputes due to account problems. Users should bear any losses caused by violation of this requirement. At the same time, Happy WiFi reserves the right to pursue the legal responsibility of the above actors.
(3) Account cancellation When you need to terminate the Happy WiFi account service, if you meet the following conditions, you can apply to cancel your Happy WiFi account:
3.1 You can only apply for the cancellation of your own account and proceed with the cancellation process according to Happy WiFi;
3.2 You shall still bear corresponding responsibility for your actions before canceling your account and during the use of Happy WiFi services;
3.3 After successful logout, account records, functions, etc. will not be restored or provided.
If you need to cancel your Happy WiFi account, please read the "Happy WiFi Account Cancellation Notice" first and follow the process to cancel.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION AND PRIVACY PROTECTION
Respecting the privacy of users is a basic policy of
Happy WiFi. Happy WiFi will not disclose, modify or
disclose the user's registered information and the
non-public content stored in Happy WiFi services
unless Happy WiFi believes that the disclosure of
such information is necessary in the following
(1) Comply with relevant laws and regulations, including providing information content posted by users on web pages and their publication time, Internet address or domain name when inquired by relevant state authorities.
(2) Maintain the intellectual property rights and other important rights of Happy WiFi and third parties.
(3) In an emergency, make every effort to maintain the privacy and security of users and the public.
(4) In accordance with the relevant provisions of this article or other circumstances deemed necessary by Happy WiFi
(5) For details, please refer to the Happy WiFi Privacy Protection Policy.
4. USE THIS SERVICE
a. Unless you agree otherwise with Happy WiFi, you
agree that this service is for your personal non-
commercial use only.
b. You should use this service by means provided or approved by Happy WiFi. Your rights under the terms of this agreement are not transferable.
c. You must not use plug-ins, plug-ins, or third-party tools that are not authorized by Happy WiFi to interfere, destroy, modify, or otherwise affect the services under this agreement.
d. Right reserved: All other rights not expressly authorized still belong to Happy WiFi. You must obtain Happy WiFi’s written consent when using other rights.
e. Violation of the above agreement is regarded as your serious breach of contract. Happy WiFi can suspend services to you, terminate the service agreement and legal relationship between the two parties, and there is no need to refund the fees paid by you. If the liquidated damages are insufficient to cover the loss of Happy WiFi, Happy WiFi can also recover from you through other legal channels.
f. You understand and agree that the services of Happy WiFi are provided in accordance with the current status achievable by existing technologies and conditions. Happy WiFi will do its best to provide you with services to ensure the continuity and security of the service; but Happy WiFi cannot always anticipate and prevent legal, technical and other risks, including but not limited to force majeure, viruses, Trojan horses, hacker attacks, system failure Stability, third-party service defects, government actions and other reasons may lead to service interruption, data loss and other losses and risks.
5. EQUIPMENT GUARANTEE
During the use of Happy WiFi, users need to bring their own equipment for use. During the use, the flow and equipment costs incurred by the user shall be borne by the user;
Happy WiFi can send advertisements, promotion and other information to users on its own or by third- party advertisers in the process of providing services, and perform relevant obligations to advertisers in accordance with the law. The user is required to judge the authenticity of the advertisement and is responsible for your use and acceptance of third- party services or products (including but not limited to: checking, payment, consumption, etc.). You agree that we can send your website address and user website address to monitor and access your advertising content on mobile devices to improve the search function (Happy WiFi search engine). The data is stored anonymously-it is not associated with any of your information, and the data will not be personalized, so that users can be detected objectively.
7. CHARGE AND RECHARGE SERVICE
a. Happy WiFi has the right to provide this service
free of charge or to request payment and has the
right to revise relevant charging standards and
charging forms by itself;
b. The recharge amount cannot be used for any products or services other than this service. After completing the recharge, the consumer will not be refunded the amount that has been consumed.
c. The virtual currency of Happy WiFi's products is not suitable for unreasonable returns. Once the exchange is successful, Happy WiFi will not provide any modification or correction services.
8. PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES
When users of Happy WiFi products use products or services provided by third parties, in addition to stipulating this agreement, they should also abide by the third-party user agreement. Happy WiFi and third parties are individually responsible for possible disputes within the scope of legal provisions and agreements.
9. SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD AND UPDATE
In the process of using this service, you may need to download software. Users can only use this software for the purpose of accessing or using this service. During use, in order to improve the user experience, ensure the security of the service and the consistency of product functions, Happy WiFi may update the software. Users should update the relevant software to the latest version; otherwise Happy WiFi does not guarantee its normal use.
10. COPYRIGHT STATEMENT
This site attaches great importance to the protection
of intellectual property rights and abides by various
intellectual property laws, regulations and binding
normative documents. It firmly believes that the
legitimate rights and interests of copyright owners
should be respected and protected according to law.
Therefore, it is recommended that you read these
terms carefully before accepting services from this
a. Without the express written permission of this site, no one may modify, distribute, reproduce, reproduce, copy, plagiarize, trade, reprint, etc. the components of this website (including website pages, work information, work content, etc.). If this site determines that your behavior is illegal or detrimental to the rights of this website and others, it will retain the rights including but not limited to refusing to provide services, deleting user accounts, and initiating lawsuits.
b. If you need to contact this site for the above or other problems, please send it to service@Happy WiFis.com by email. The content of the email must contain your name, identification and detailed problem description and relevant basis, otherwise this site has the right Not dealt with.
c. For issues not covered by this statement, please refer to relevant national laws and regulations. When this statement conflicts with national laws and regulations, the national laws and regulations shall prevail. The right to modify and interpret this statement belongs to Happy WiFi.
11. ILLEGAL ACTS
Users shall abide by laws and regulations when using
the service, and shall not use the service to commit
illegal acts, including but not limited to:
(1) publishing, transmitting, disseminating and storing contents that endanger national security and unity, undermine social stability, violate public order and customs, insult, slander, obscenity, violence and any violation of national laws and regulations;
(2) publishing, transmitting, disseminating and storing content that infringes upon the intellectual property rights and trade secrets of others;
(3) maliciously fabricating facts or concealing the truth in order to mislead and deceive others;
(4) publishing, transmitting and disseminating advertising information and junk information;
(5) Other acts prohibited by laws and regulations or normative documents. In case of violation of this article, the relevant national authorities or institutions may file a lawsuit, fine or take other sanctions against you, and ask Happy WiFi for assistance. In case of damage, you shall make compensation according to law, and Happy WiFi shall not bear any responsibility. At the same time, Happy WiFi can suspend your service, terminate the service agreement and legal relationship between the two parties, and do not need to return the fees you have paid. It is deemed that you pay the liquidated damages of Happy WiFi. If the liquidated damages are not enough to make up for the loss of Happy WiFi, Happy WiFi can also recover from you through other legal channels.
12. LEGAL SUPERVISION
a. If the user and Happy WiFi agree that the dispute
arising from this Agreement and the use of Happy
WiFi's services cannot be negotiated, it shall be
settled by the people's court in the place where
Happy WiFi is located. If there are any terms of
service that conflict with the law, these terms will be
re-interpreted in the way as close as possible, while
other terms will remain valid and have an impact on
b. Users should avoid involving Happy WiFi in political and public events due to the use of the service, otherwise Happy WiFi has the right to suspend or terminate the service to you.
c. If you violate this agreement, it will be deemed as your serious breach of contract. Happy WiFi can suspend your service, terminate the service agreement and legal relationship between the two parties, and do not need to refund the fees you have paid. It will be deemed that you pay the liquidated damages of Happy WiFi. If the liquidated damages are not enough to make up for the loss of Happy WiFi, Happy WiFi can also recover from you through other legal channels.
13. COMMERCIAL PROHIBITION
Users' rights to use Happy WiFi services are personal.
Users can only be a single individual and not a
commercial organization of a company or entity.
Users promise not to use Happy WiFi services for
sales or other commercial purposes without the
consent of Happy WiFi. If the user sends or
disseminates content (including but not limited to
web pages, text, pictures, audio, video, charts, etc.)
through the service, you shall be responsible for it.
If Happy WiFi receives a notice from the obligee claiming that the content you send or disseminate violates its relevant rights, you agree that Happy WiFi has the right to make independent judgment and take measures such as deleting, blocking or disconnecting links.
a. In the process of using the service, there may be
force majeure and other risk factors that may cause
the service to be interrupted. Force majeure refers to
unforeseeable, insurmountable and unavoidable
objective events that have a significant impact on
one or both parties, including but not limited to
natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes,
epidemics and storms, as well as social events such
as wars, riots, government actions, etc. In case of
any of the above situations, Happy WiFi will try to
cooperate with relevant units in the first time and
repair in time, but Happy WiFi will be exempted
from liability to the extent permitted by law for the
losses caused to you.
b. To the extent permitted by law, Happy WiFi shall not be liable for service interruption or disruption caused by:
(1) Users themselves are damaged by computer viruses, Trojans or other malicious programs and hackers;
(2) The user's computer software, system, hardware and communication lines are in failure;
(3) Improper operation of users;
(4) Users use the service in a way that is not authorized by Happy WiFi.
c. In the process of using the service, users may encounter risks brought by network information or other user behaviors. Happy WiFi shall not be liable for the authenticity, applicability and legality of any information, nor for the damage caused to you by infringement. These risks include but are not limited to:
(1) Information containing threatening, defamatory, offensive or illegal content from others anonymous or pseudonymous;
(2) Suffer any psychological and physical injury and economic loss caused or possible to be caused by others' misleading, cheating or other reasons due to the use of the services under this Agreement;
(3) Other risks caused by network information or user behavior.
d. This service is not designed for specific purposes, including but not limited to nuclear facilities, military applications, medical facilities, transportation and communication and other important fields. Happy WiFi shall not be liable for any personal injury, property loss or environmental damage caused by the failure of the above operations due to the software or services.
e. Happy WiFi is entitled to take measures to deal with illegal and infringing contents according to this Agreement. This right does not constitute Happy WiFi's obligation or commitment. Happy WiFi cannot guarantee to discover illegal and infringing behaviors in time or deal with them accordingly. If any corresponding problem is found, Happy WiFi has the right to submit it to the relevant government departments for handling, or both parties to the dispute over the infringement shall negotiate on their own, and Happy WiFi has no obligation to directly intervene in or handle the relevant problem.
a. If the user is under the age of 18, he / she is a minor and should read this Agreement and use the service under the supervision and guidance of his / her guardian.
b. Juvenile users are not involved in the world, easy to be confused by the virtual image of the network, and have strong curiosity. They lack the ability to deal with emergencies, and are easy to be used by people with ulterior motives and lack of self-protection ability. Therefore, minor users should pay attention to the following items when using this service, improve safety awareness and strengthen self-protection:
(1) Recognize the difference between the Internet
world and the real world, avoid indulging in the
Internet, and affect daily learning and life;
(2) When filling in personal data, strengthen the awareness of personal protection, so as to avoid the harassment of bad elements to personal life;
(3) Under the guidance of a guardian or teacher, learn to use the network correctly;
(4) Avoid strangers meeting or participating in social activities at will, so as to prevent illegal elements from taking advantage of opportunities and endangering their own safety.
c. Guardians and schools should give more guidance to minors when using this service. In particular, parents should be concerned about the growth of their children, pay attention to the communication with their children, guide their children to pay attention to the safety issues in the Internet, and take precautions in advance. If parents (guardians) want minors (especially children under the age of 10) to use the services provided by Happy WiFi, they must apply for registration in the name of parents (guardians), and judge whether the services are in conformity with the minors by legal guardian status.
If you have any comments or suggestions on this
agreement or this service, please send an email to
email@example.com , and we will give you